Prayer of Saint Francis

Lord, make me an instrument of your peace. Where there is hatred, let me sow love; where there is injury,pardon; where there is doubt, faith; where there is despair, hope; where there is darkness, light; and where there is sadness, joy. O Divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled as to console; to be understood as to understand; to be loved as to love. For it is in giving that we receive; it is in pardoning that we are pardoned; and it is in dying that we are born to eternal life. Amen

Monday, September 3, 2007

Winding down

Yes, it DID seem like a month was a long time, but now I can't believe it has been that long already! One month goes by pretty fast when you're not in class : )

The kids were pretty tired today at Daya Dan from all the excitement of last night so everything was really laid back. I took a long nap myself when I got home from work today so there isn't much to report. I'm off to buy the rest of my things. Rosaries will be bought tomorrow (there is a Catholic store and a guy on the street).

Can't wait to visit with everyone and share pictures when I get back! love to you all, corina

No comments: